We Solve Problems
Mounting pressure on cost, availability and security of medical data sometimes leads to gaps in application of the proper technologies. This can prevent deployment of simple, cost effective solutions. Technology In Enterprise (TIE) professionals will direct your technology implementation to improve the performance and benefits of your medical applications in many ways. Here are a few examples:
- Provide wireless connectivity to a multiplicity of Point of Care diagnostic tools allowing for widely disparate meters, from different manufacturers, to connect to host networks and patient Electronic Medical Records.
- Allow for existing equipment to be more productively and accurately used, by connecting this equipment to networks, doctor and nurse computers, handheld devices, etc.
- Provide detailed fault analysis of existing installations identifying areas for improvement.
- Provide analysis of your system of collection and transmission of Electronic Medical Records to ensure compliance with the appropriate regulations (HIPAA/HITECH).
- Provide support to equipment designers on how to best position their products from an IT and EMR point of view.